Report NEP-PBE-2017-04-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rubolino, Enrico & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Trends and Gradients in Top Tax Elasticities: Cross-country Evidence, 1900–2014," Working Paper Series 1160, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Rubolino, Enrico & Waldenström, Daniel, 2017. "Tax Progressivity and Top Incomes: Evidence from Tax Reforms," Working Paper Series 1161, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jonathan Pycroft & María Teresa Álvarez-Martinez & Salvador Barrios & Maria Gesualdo & Dimitris Pontikakis, 2016. "Corporate Income Tax Reform in the EU," EcoMod2016 9324, EcoMod.
- Henrique S. Basso & James Costain, 2017. "Fiscal delegation in a monetary union: instrument assignment and stabilization properties," Working Papers 1710, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Tsikas, Stefanos A., 2017. "Enforce Tax Compliance, but Cautiously: The Role of Trust in Authorities and Power of Authorities," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-589, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Martín Besfamille & N. Grosman & D. Jorrat & O. Manzano & P. Sanguinetti, 2017. "Public Expenditures and Debt at the Subnational Level: Evidence of Fiscal Smoothing from Argentina," Documentos de Trabajo 482, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Eva Van Leemput & Ellen A. Wiencek, 2017. "The Effect of the GST on Indian Growth," IFDP Notes 2017-03-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aditya Aladangady & Shifrah Aron-Dine & Wendy E. Dunn & Laura Feiveson & Paul Lengermann & Claudia R. Sahm, 2017. "The Effect of Sales-Tax Holidays on Consumer Spending," FEDS Notes 2017-03-24, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Danilo Liberati & Michele Loberto, 2017. "Taxation and housing markets with search frictions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1105, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sebastian Gechert & Christoph Paetz & Paloma Villanueva, 2017. "Top-down vs.Bottom-up? Reconciling the effects of tax and transfer shocks on output," Working Papers 1712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Michael Chirico & Robert Inman & Charles Loeffler & John MacDonald & Holger Sieg, 2017. "Deterring Tax Delinquency in Philadelphia," NBER Working Papers 23243, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barrios Cobos, Salvador & Dolls, Mathias & Maftei, Anamaria & Peichl, Andreas & Riscado, Sara & Varga, Janos & Wittneben, Christian, 2017. "Dynamic scoring of tax reforms in the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-017, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hirose, Kosuke & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2017. "Comparing Welfare and Profit in Quantity and Price Competition within Stackelberg Mixed Duopolies," MPRA Paper 77700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E. Hooper & S. Peters & P. Pintus, 2017. "To What Extent Can Long-Term Investment in Infrastructure Reduce Inequality?," Working papers 624, Banque de France.
- Christian A. Vossler & Scott M. Gilpatric, 2017. "Endogenous Tax Audits and Taxpayer Assistance Services: Theory and Experiments," Working Papers 2017-01, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Caroline Freund & Joseph E. Gagnon, 2017. "Effects of Consumption Taxes on Real Exchange Rates and Trade Balances," Working Paper Series WP17-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- van Riet, Ad, 2015. "Market-preserving fiscal federalism in the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 77772, University Library of Munich, Germany.