Stigma and other determinants of participation in TANF and Medicaid
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nichols, Albert L & Zeckhauser, Richard J, 1982. "Targeting Transfers through Restrictions on Recipients," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 372-377, May.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1989. "The Effect of Medical Need and Medicaid on AFDC Participation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(1), pages 54-87.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1983. "An Economic Model of Welfare Stigma," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1023-1035, December.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:6:900-908_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barr, Nicholas A & Hall, Robert E, 1981.
"The Probability of Dependence on Public Assistance,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(190), pages 109-123, May.
- R. E. Hall, 1974. "The Probability of Dependence on Public Assistance," Working papers 131, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Rozema & Nicolas Ziebarth, 2015.
"Behavioral Responses to Taxation: Cigarette Taxes and Food Stamp Take-Up,"
150015, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Rozema, Kyle & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Behavioral Responses to Taxation: Cigarette Taxes and Food Stamp Take-Up," IZA Discussion Papers 8907, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Savannah Bergquist & Joan Costa-i-Font & Katherine Swartz, 2015.
"Long Term Care Partnerships: Are they 'Fit for Purpose'?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5155, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bergquist, Savannah & Costa-Font, Joan & Swartz, Katherine, 2015. "Long term care partnerships: are they 'fit for purpose'?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60757, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stuber, Jennifer & Schlesinger, Mark, 2006. "Sources of stigma for means-tested government programs," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 933-945, August.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin‐Fang Yen, 2016.
"Welfare Reform and Children's Health,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 277-291, March.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Yen, Yin-Fang, 2014. "Welfare Reform and Children's Health," IZA Discussion Papers 8670, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014. "Welfare Reform and Children's Health," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 172, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Gundersen, Craig & Jolliffe, Dean & Tiehen, Laura, 2009. "The challenge of program evaluation: When increasing program participation decreases the relative well-being of participants," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 367-376, August.
- Ewoudou, Jacques & Tsimpo, Clarence & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Stigma and the take-up of social programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4962, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:97:y:2017:i:c:p:165-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hauge, Janice A. & Jamison, Mark A. & Todd Jewell, R., 2008. "Discounting telephone service: An examination of participation in the Lifeline Assistance Program using panel data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 135-149, June.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Chi-Fang & Eamon, Mary Keegan, 2010. "Need for and barriers to accessing public benefits among low-income families with children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 58-66, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:23:y:2004:i:3:p:509-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.