POLICY ARENA Building efficiency in agricultural marketing: The long-run role of BULOG in the Indonesian food economy
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 9 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellis,Frank, 1992. "Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521395847, December.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1975. "The Political Economy of Rice in Asia: Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Ellis, Frank, 1993. "Private trade and public role in staple food marketing : The case of rice in Indonesia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 428-438, October.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1989. "Food price policy : The rationale for government intervention," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-27, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:9:y:1997:i:1:p:133-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.