POLICY ARENA Building efficiency in agricultural marketing: The long-run role of BULOG in the Indonesian food economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellis,Frank, 1992. "Agricultural Policies in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521395847, May.
- Ellis, Frank, 1993. "Private trade and public role in staple food marketing : The case of rice in Indonesia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 428-438, October.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1975. "The Political Economy of Rice in Asia: Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1989. "Food price policy : The rationale for government intervention," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 17-27, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dostie, B. & Haggblade, S. & Randriamamonjy, J., 2002.
"Seasonal poverty in Madagascar: magnitude and solutions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 493-518.
- Benoit Dostie & Steven Haggblade & Josée Randriamamonjy, 2002. "Seasonal Poverty in Madagascar: Magnitude and Solutions," Cahiers de recherche 02-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Dorosh, Paul A. & Rashid, Shahidur & Childs, Abigail & Van Asselt, Joanna, 2015. "Enhancing food security in South Sudan: The role of public food stocks and cereal imports:," IFPRI discussion papers 1482, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Tambi, E & Mullins, G, 1997. "A research methodology for characterizing dairy marketing systems," Research Reports 182903, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Larson,Donald F. & Muraoka,Rie & Otsuka,Keijiro, 2016. "On the central role of small farms in African rural development strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7710, The World Bank.
- Poulton, Colin & Kydd, Jonathan & Wiggins, Steve & Dorward, Andrew, 2006. "State intervention for food price stabilisation in Africa: Can it work?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 342-356, August.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1029-1044.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies
[Règles contre discrétion dans les politiques de stockage de produits alimentaires]," Post-Print hal-01636279, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:9:y:1997:i:1:p:133-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .