The Political Economy of Rice in Asia: Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timmer, Peter C. & Hastuti, Hastuti & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2016. "Evolution and Implementation of the Rastra Program in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 81018, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2017.
- Barichello, Richard R., 1988. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Policy in Asia : The Case of Indonesia," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183110, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- C. Peter Timmer, 1997. "POLICY ARENA Building efficiency in agricultural marketing: The long-run role of BULOG in the Indonesian food economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 133-145.
- P. J. Gunawardana & E. A. Oczkowski, 1992. "Government Policies And Agricultural Supply Response: Paddy In Sri Lanka," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 231-242.
- Dick Durevall & Roy Weide, 2017.
"Importing High Food Prices by Exporting: Rice Prices in Lao PDR,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 164-181, February.
- Durevall, Dick & van der Weide, Roy, 2014. "Importing high food prices by exporting : rice prices in Lao PDR," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7119, The World Bank.
- Durevall, Dick & van der Weide, Roy, 2014. "Importing High Food Prices by Exporting: Rice Prices in Lao PDR," Working Papers in Economics 607, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Rock, 2003. "The Politics of Development Policy and Development Policy Reform in New Order Indonesia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-632, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Rock, Michael T., 1999. "Reassessing the Effectiveness of Industrial Policy in Indonesia: Can the Neoliberals be Wrong?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 691-704, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:135509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.