Competition And Crowding Out In The Market For Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Ciliberto & Ina C. Jäkel, 2017. "Exporter Price Premia?," Economics Working Papers 2017-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- repec:tpr:restat:v:99:y:2017:i:5:p:926-943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Park Chung & Martin Gaynor & Seth Richards-Shubik, 2017.
"Subsidies and Structure: The Lasting Impact of the Hill-Burton Program on the Hospital Industry,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(5), pages 926-943, December.
- Andrea Park Chung & Martin Gaynor & Seth Richards-Shubik, 2016. "Subsidies and Structure: The Lasting Impact of the Hill-Burton Program on the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 22037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bastos, Paulo & Straume, Odd Rune, 2016. "Preschool Education in Brazil: Does Public Supply Crowd Out Private Enrollment?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 496-510.
- Bassok, Daphna & Fitzpatrick, Maria & Loeb, Susanna, 2014.
"Does state preschool crowd-out private provision? The impact of universal preschool on the childcare sector in Oklahoma and Georgia,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 18-33.
- Daphna Bassok & Maria Fitzpatrick & Susanna Loeb, 2012. "Does State Preschool Crowd-Out Private Provision? The Impact of Universal Preschool on the Childcare Sector in Oklahoma and Georgia," NBER Working Papers 18605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owens, Mark F. & Rennhoff, Adam D., 2014. "Provision and price of child care services: For-profits and nonprofits," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 40-51.
- Adam D. Rennhoff & Mark F. Owens, 2012. "Competition and the Strategic Choices of Churches," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 152-170, August.
- Federico Ciliberto & Amalia R. Miller & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Marianne Simonsen, 2016.
"Playing The Fertility Game At Work: An Equilibrium Model Of Peer Effects,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 57, pages 827-856, August.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Miller, Amalia R & Nielsen, Helena S & Simonsen, Marianne, 2013. "Playing the Fertility Game at Work: An Equilibrium Model of Peer Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 9429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Miller, Amalia & Skyt Nielsen, Helena & Simonsen, Marianne, 2013. "Playing the Fertility Game at Work: An Equilibrium Model of Peer Effects," MPRA Paper 45914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harrison, Teresa & Seim, Katja, 2013. "Nonprofit tax exemptions and market structure: The case of fitness centers," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-4, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Swensen, Isaac D., 2015. "Substance-abuse treatment and mortality," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 13-30.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:54:y:2013:i:1:p:159-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.