Competition Among Hospitals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Gaynor & William Vogt, 2002. "Competition Among Hospitals," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E20, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Martin Gaynor & William B Vogt, 2003. "Competition among Hospitals," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/087, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Werden & Luke Froeb & Timothy Tardiff, 1996.
"The Use of the Logit Model in Applied Industrial Organization,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 83-105.
- Werden, G.J. & Froeb, L.M. & Tardiff, T.J., 1994. "The Use of the Logit Model in Applied Industrial Organization," Papers 94-1, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Vita, Michael G & Sacher, Seth, 2001. "The Competitive Effects of Not-for-Profit Hospital Mergers: A Case Study," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 63-84, March.
- Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & Craig Brett, 2002. "Spatial Price Competition: A Semiparametric Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 1111-1153, May.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-02-03 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-COM-2003-02-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DCM-2004-08-31 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2004-08-31 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.