A Structural Approach to Market Definition With an Application to the Hospital Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Gaynor & Samuel A. Kleiner & William B. Vogt, 2011. "A Structural Approach to Market Definition With an Application to the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 16656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Van Reenen, 2004.
"Is There a Market for Work Group Servers? Evaluating Market Level Demand Elasticities Using Micro and Macro Models,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0650, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Van Reenen, John, 2004. "Is there a market for work group servers? Evaluating market level demand elasticities using micro and macro models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 773, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Polk, Andreas & Bilotkach, Volodymyr, 2013. "The assessment of market power of hub airports," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 29-37.
- Searing Elizabeth A. M., 2014. "Charitable (Anti)Trust: The Role of Antitrust Regulation in the Nonprofit Sector," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-28, October.
- Nathan E. Wilson, 2016. "For-profit status and industry evolution in health care markets: evidence from the dialysis industry," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 297-319, December.
- Samuel Kleiner & William White & Sean Lyons, 2015. "Market power and provider consolidation in physician markets," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 99-126, March.
- David Dranove & Christopher Ody, 2016. "Evolving Measures of Provider Market Power," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 2(2), pages 145-160, Spring.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:61:y:2013:i:2:p:243-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.