The assessment of market power of hub airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach & Joseph Clougherty & Juergen Mueller & Anming Zhang, 2012.
"Regulation, privatization, and airport charges: panel data evidence from European airports,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 73-94, August.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Mueller, Juergen & Zhang, Anming, 2011. "Regulation, Privatization, and Airport Charges: Panel Data Evidence from European Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers 8618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Dobbs, 2006. "Defining Markets for Ex Ante Regulation using the Hypothetical Monopoly Test," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 83-109.
- Gillen, David, 2011. "The evolution of airport ownership and governance," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 3-13.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2002. "Airport Congestion When Carriers Have Market Power," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1357-1375, December.
- Van Dender, Kurt, 2007. "Determinants of fares and operating revenues at US airports," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 317-336, September.
- Volodymyr Bilotkach, 2007. "Asymmetric Regulation and Airport Dominance in International Aviation: Evidence from the London-new York Market," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 505-523, October.
- Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2003. "Network Effects, Congestion Externalities, and Air Traffic Delays: Or Why Not All Delays Are Evil," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(4), pages 1194-1215, September.
- Forsyth, Peter, 2001. "Promoting trade in airline services," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 43-50.
- Martin S. Gaynor & Samuel A. Kleiner & William B. Vogt, 2013.
"A Structural Approach to Market Definition With an Application to the Hospital Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 243-289, June.
- Martin Gaynor & Samuel A. Kleiner & William B. Vogt, 2011. "A Structural Approach to Market Definition With an Application to the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 16656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivaldi Marc & Lőrincz Szabolcs, 2011. "Implementing Relevant Market Tests in Antitrust Policy: Application to Computer Servers," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 29-71, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wissner, Matthias, 2014. "Regulation of district-heating systems," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 63-73.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:63-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:28-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Achim I. Czerny & Anmin Zhang, 2015. "Single-Till versus Dual-Till Regulation of Airports," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-049/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Scarpel, Rodrigo Arnaldo, 2014. "A demand trend change early warning forecast model for the city of São Paulo multi-airport system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 23-32.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation policy; Competition policy; Airports; Aviation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:29:y:2013:i:c:p:29-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.