Empirical Properties of Diversion Ratios
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven T. Berry & Philip A. Haile, 2009.
"Nonparametric Identification of Multinomial Choice Demand Models with Heterogeneous Consumers,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1718, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Mar 2010.
- Steven T. Berry & Philip A. Haile, 2009. "Nonparametric Identification of Multinomial Choice Demand Models with Heterogeneous Consumers," NBER Working Papers 15276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J. Heckman, 2010.
"Building Bridges between Structural and Program Evaluation Approaches to Evaluating Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 48(2), pages 356-398, June.
- James J. Heckman, 2010. "Building Bridges Between Structural and Program Evaluation Approaches to Evaluating Policy," NBER Working Papers 16110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nathan H. Miller & Conor Ryan & Marc Remer & Gloria Sheu, 2012. "Approximating the Price Effects of Mergers: Numerical Evidence and an Empirical Application," EAG Discussions Papers 201208, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Michael P. Keane, 2010. "A Structural Perspective on the Experimentalist School," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(2), pages 47-58, Spring.
- Christopher T. Conlon & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2010.
"Effects of Product Availability: Experimental Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
16506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher T. Conlon & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2010. "Effects of Product Availability: Experimental Evidence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 798, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sonia Jaffe & E. Glen Weyl, 2013. "The First-Order Approach to Merger Analysis," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 188-218, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Hanner & Ginger Zhe Jin & Marc Luppino & Ted Rosenbaum, 2016. "Economics at the FTC: Horizontal Mergers and Data Security," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(4), pages 613-631, December.
- Daniel Bjorkegren, 2020. "Competition in Network Industries: Evidence from the Rwandan Mobile Phone Network," Working Papers 2020-04, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- HÃ¶kelekli, Gizem & Lamey, Lien & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Private label line proliferation and private label tier pricing: A new dimension of competition between private labels and national brands," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 39-52.
- Lydia Cheung, 2014. "The Upward Pricing Pressure Test and the Sensitivity of the Diversion Ratio," Working Papers 2014-08, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Lydia Cheung, 2016. "Antitrust Market De nition and the Sensitivity of the Diversion Ratio," Working Papers 2016-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Lydia Cheung, 2017. "Brand-level diversion ratios from product-level data," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(2), pages 177-192, May.
More about this item
Keywordsdiversion ratios; merger guidelines; Bayesian estimators; treatment effects;
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.