Effects of Assumed Demand Form on Simulated Postmerger Equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Werden, Gregory J & Froeb, Luke M, 1994. "The Effects of Mergers in Differentiated Products Industries: Logit Demand and Merger Policy," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 407-26, October.
- Werden, Gregory J., 1997.
"Simulating The Effects Of Differentiated Products Mergers: A Practitioners' Guide,"
Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25942, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Gregory J. WERDEN, 1997. "Simulating The Effects Of Differentiated Products Mergers: A Practitioners' Guide," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 967, University of Massachusetts.
- Jerry HAUSMAN & Gregory LEONARD & J. Douglas ZONA, 1994. "Competitive Analysis with Differentiated Products," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 34, pages 159-180.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Werden, G.J. & G.J. & Froeb, L.M., 1995. "Simulation as an Alternative to Structural Merger Policy in Differentiated Products Industries," Papers 95-02, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1982.
"Let's Take the Con Out of Econometrics,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
239, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Werden, G.J. & Froeb, L.M. & Tardiff, T.J., 1994.
"The Use of the Logit Model in Applied Industrial Organization,"
94-1, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Gregory Werden & Luke Froeb & Timothy Tardiff, 1996. "The Use of the Logit Model in Applied Industrial Organization," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 83-105.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:15:y:1999:i:3:p:205-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.