A Retrospective Analysis of the Clinical Quality Effects of the Acquisition of Highland Park Hospital by Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ron Kemp & Nikki Kersten & Astrid Severijnen, 2012.
"Price Effects of Dutch Hospital Mergers: An Ex-post Assessment of Hip Surgery,"
Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 237-255, September.
- Ron Kemp & Astrid Severijnen, 2010. "Price effects of Dutch hospital mergers, An ex post assessment of hip surgery," NMa Working Papers 2, Netherlands Competition Authority.
- Martin Gaynor & Kate Ho & Robert J. Town, 2015.
"The Industrial Organization of Health-Care Markets,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 53(2), pages 235-284, June.
- Martin Gaynor & Kate Ho & Robert Town, 2014. "The Industrial Organization of Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 19800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Han, Johann & Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Vomhof, Markus, 2016. "Quality competition and hospital mergers: An experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 609, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, "undated".
"Horizontal Mergers and Product Quality,"
NIPE Working Papers
07/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2015. "Horizontal Mergers and Product Quality," CESifo Working Paper Series 5406, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brekke, Kurt R. & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2014. "Horizontal Mergers and Product Quality-," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2014, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Brekke, Kurt Richard & Siciliani, Luigi & Straume, Odd Rune, 2014. "Horizontal Mergers and Product Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 10156, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph Farrell & David Balan & Keith Brand & Brett Wendling, 2011. "Economics at the FTC: Hospital Mergers, Authorized Generic Drugs, and Consumer Credit Markets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 39(4), pages 271-296, December.
- Gaynor, Martin & Town, Robert J., 2011.
"Competition in Health Care Markets,"
Handbook of Health Economics,
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J. Town, 2011. "Competition in Health Care Markets," NBER Working Papers 17208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gaynor & Robert J Town, 2012. "Competition in Health Care Markets," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/282, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chen, Yongmin & Gayle, Philip, 2013. "Mergers and Product Quality: Evidence from the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 51238, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:nip:nipewp:10/2014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keith Brand & Martin Gaynor & Patrick McAlvanah & David Schmidt & Elizabeth Schneirov, 2014. "Economics at the FTC: Office Supply Retailers Redux, Healthcare Quality Efficiencies Analysis, and Litigation of an Alleged Get-Rich-Quick Scheme," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 45(4), pages 325-344, December.
- Daniel Rijken & Vincent (V.A.C.) van den Berg, 2017. "The Impact of Airline Mergers on Quality: Why Do Different Mergers Have Such Different Effects?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-079/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kurt R. Brekke & Luigi Siciliani & Odd Rune Straume, 2017. "Hospital Mergers with Regulated Prices," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(3), pages 597-627, July.
- Martin S. Gaynor & Samuel A. Kleiner & William B. Vogt, 2013.
"A Structural Approach to Market Definition With an Application to the Hospital Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(2), pages 243-289, June.
- Martin Gaynor & Samuel A. Kleiner & William B. Vogt, 2011. "A Structural Approach to Market Definition With an Application to the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 16656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:cje:issued:v:50:y:2017:i:4:p:1063-1103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHospital Mergers; Merger Retrospectives; Antitrust Enforcement; Health Care Quality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:45-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .