TIME DISCOUNTING AND SMOKING BEHAVIOR: EVIDENCE FROM A PANEL SURVEY-super-
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shinsuke Ikeda & Myong-Il Kang, 2015. "Hyperbolic Discounting, Borrowing Aversion and Debt Holding," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 421-446, December.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Enrico Diecidue & Olivier l’Haridon, 2017.
"Patience and time consistency in collective decisions,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 20(1), pages 181-208, March.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Enrico Diecidue & Olivier L'Haridon, 2013. "Patience and Time Consistency in Collective Decisions," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201329, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Enrico Diecidue & Olivier L’haridon, 2017. "Patience and time consistency in collective decisions," Post-Print halshs-01306949, HAL.
- Takagi, Daisuke & Kondo, Naoki & Takada, Misato & Hashimoto, Hideki, 2016. "Educational attainment, time preference, and health-related behaviors: A mediation analysis from the J-SHINE survey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 116-122.
- Takahiro Miura, 2016. "The association between time preference and smoking behavior: A dynamic panel analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Kang, Myong-Il & Ikeda, Shinsuke, 2016. "Time discounting, present biases, and health-related behaviors: Evidence from Japan," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 122-136.
- Hübler, Philipp, 2017. "Heritability of time preference: Evidence from German twin data," MPRA Paper 77620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Huebler, 2017. "Heritability of time preference: Evidence from German twin data," Discussion Paper Series 334, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:78:y:2019:i:c:p:170-180 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:23:y:2014:i:12:p:1443-1464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.