Simultaneous Measurement Of Time And Risk Preferences: Stated Preference Discrete Choice Modeling Analysis Depending On Smoking Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian A. Vossler & Maurice Doyon & Daniel Rondeau, 2012.
"Truth in Consequentiality: Theory and Field Evidence on Discrete Choice Experiments,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 145-171, November.
- Frédéric Roy-Vigneault & Daniel Rondeau & Maurice Doyon & Christian A. Vossler, 2010. "Truth in Consequentiality: Theory and Field Evidence on Discrete Choice Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-43, CIRANO.
- Lydia Lawless & Andreas Drichoutis & Rodolfo Nayga, 2013.
"Time preferences and health behaviour: a review,"
Agricultural and Food Economics,
Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Yamada, Katsunori & Sato, Masayuki, 2013.
"Another avenue for anatomy of income comparisons: Evidence from hypothetical choice experiments,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 35-57.
- Katsunori Yamada & Masayuki Sato, 2010. "Another Avenue for Anatomy of Income Comparisons: Evidence from Hypothetical Choice Experiments," ISER Discussion Paper 0795, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Mar 2013.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2014.
"Smokers’ Sexual Behavior and Their Satisfaction with Family Life,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 1229-1247, September.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012. "Smokers’ sexual behavior and their satisfaction with family life," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_16, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Han, Ruokang & Takahashi, Taiki, 2012. "Psychophysics of time perception and valuation in temporal discounting of gain and loss," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(24), pages 6568-6576.
- Takeuchi, Kan, 2011. "Non-parametric test of time consistency: Present bias and future bias," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 456-478, March.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Time preference and perceptions about government spending and tax: Smokers’ dependence on government support," MPRA Paper 55659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vipul Bhatt, 2011. "Adolescent Alcohol Use and Intergenerational Transfers: Evidence from Micro Data," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 296-307, June.
- Therese Grijalva & Jayson Lusk & W. Shaw, 2014. "Discounting the Distant Future: An Experimental Investigation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(1), pages 39-63, September.
- Kohei Kubota & Akiko Kamesaka & Masao Ogaki & Fumio Ohtake, 2013.
"Cultures, Worldviews, and Intergenerational Altruism,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p758, European Regional Science Association.
- Masao Ogaki & Fumio Ohtake & Akiko Kamesaka & Kohei Kubota, 2013. "Cultures, Worldviews, and Intergenerational Altruism," 2013 Meeting Papers 690, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ida, Takanori, 2010. "Anomaly, impulsivity, and addiction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 194-203, April.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:73:y:2017:i:c:p:142-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:soceps:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:121-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takanori Ida, 2014. "A quasi-hyperbolic discounting approach to smoking behavior," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-11, December.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:65:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00199-016-1020-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ida, Takanori & Goto, Rei & Takahashi, Yuko & Nishimura, Shuzo, 2011. "Can economic-psychological parameters predict successful smoking cessation?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 285-295, May.
- Andrew Clark & Claudia Senik & Katsunori Yamada, 2013. "The Joneses in Japan: Income Comparisons and Financial Satisfaction," ISER Discussion Paper 0866, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Vipul Bhatt & Masao Ogaki, 2012. "Tough Love And Intergenerational Altruism," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(3), pages 791-814, August.
- Carroll, Kathryn A. & Samek, Anya Savikhin & Zepeda, Lydia, 2016. "Product Bundling as a Behavioral Nudge: Investigating Consumer Fruit and Vegetable Selection using Dual-Self Theory," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236130, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Shavit, Tal & Rosenboim, Mosi & Shani, Yaniv, 2014. "Time preference before and after a risky activity – A field experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 30-36.
- Myong-Il Kang & Shinsuke Ikeda, 2010. "Time Discounting and Smoking Behavior under Tax Hikes," ISER Discussion Paper 0782, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kang, Myong-Il & Ikeda, Shinsuke, 2016. "Time discounting, present biases, and health-related behaviors: Evidence from Japan," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 122-136.
- Takanori Ida, 2012. "Impatience and Immediacy: A Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting Approach to Smoking Behavior," Discussion papers e-11-010, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:50:y:2009:i:4:p:1169-1182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.