International licensing of branded food products
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1989.
"Noncooperative game theory for industrial organization: An introduction and overview,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 259-327,
- Fudenberg, Drew, 1986. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9j39n20f, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1987. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Working papers 445, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg and Jean Tirole., 1986. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Economics Working Papers 8613, University of California at Berkeley.
- Henderson, Dennis R. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1991. "The Importance Of And Economic Motivation For The International Licensing Of Branded Food And Related Products," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(1), pages 1-8, February.
- Sheldon, Ian M. & Henderson, Dennis R., 1990. "Motives For The International Licensing Of Branded Food And Related Products," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270873, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Oliver E. Williamson (ed.), 1990. "Industrial Organization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 593.
- Sheldon, Ian M. & Henderson, Dennis R., 1990. "Motives for the International Licensing of Branded Food and Related Products," Occasional Papers 233054, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:uersfr:266156 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mth:jas888:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:17-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henderson, Dennis R. & Handy, Charles & Neff, Steven A., 1997. "Globalization of the Processed Foods Market," Agricultural Economics Reports 262044, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:8:y:1992:i:5:p:399-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.