Merger, Ease Of Entry And Entry Deterrence In A Dynamic Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrice Bougette & Kai Hüschelrath & Kathrin Müller, 2014.
"Do horizontal mergers induce entry? Evidence from the US airline industry,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 31-34, January.
- Bougette, Patrice & Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2013. "Do horizontal mergers induce entry? Evidence from the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Patrice Bougette & Kai Hüschelrath & Kathrin Müller, 2014. "Do Horizontal Mergers Induce Entry? Evidence from the U.S. Airline Industry," Post-Print halshs-00859331, HAL.
- Mason, Robin & Weeds, Helen, 2013. "Merger policy, entry, and entrepreneurship," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 23-38.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008.
"A Dynamic Model of Endogenous Mergers and Trade Liberalization,"
2008-005, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A., 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Endogenous Mergers and Trade Liberalization," Discussion Paper 2008-22, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Joel Sandonís, 2007. "Downstream Mergers And Entry," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-21, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:54:y:2006:i:3:p:397-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.