Estimating strategic price response in a product-differentiated oligopoly: The case of a domestic canned fruit industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariel Pakes & Paul McGuire, 1994.
"Computing Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria: Numerical Implications of a Dynamic Differentiated Product Model,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(4), pages 555-589, Winter.
- Ariel Pakes & Paul McGuire, 1992. "Computing Markov Perfect Nash Equilibria: Numerical Implications of a Dynamic Differentiated Product Model," NBER Technical Working Papers 0119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Pakes & Paul McGuire, 1992. "Computing Markov perfect Nash equilibria: numerical implications of a dynamic differentiated product model," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 58, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry S & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 2000.
"Estimating Coke's and Pepsi's Price and Advertising Strategies,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 18(4), pages 398-409, October.
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1998. "Estimating Coke and Pepsi's Price and Advertising Strategies," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt18b1q4kr, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Golan, Amos & Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Estimating Coke and Pepsi's price and advertising strategies," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6rf8j6m4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Scanner Data: New Opportunities For Demand And Competitive Strategy Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 23(2), October.
- Kinsey, Jean D. & Senauer, Benjamin, 1997. "Food Marketing in an Electronic Age: Implications for Agriculture," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(2).
- David A. Bessler & Derya G. Akleman, 1998. "Farm Prices, Retail Prices, and Directed Graphs: Results for Pork and Beef," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1144-1149.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Aguilar, Cristobal, 2009. "Regional Wholesale Price Relationships in the Presence of Counter-Seasonal Imports," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Steven S. Vickner & Stephen P. Davies, 2002. "Estimating strategic price response using cointegration analysis: The case of the domestic black and herbal tea industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 131-144.
- Thor, Eric, III & Bailey, DeeVon & Silvac, Alejandro R. & Vickner, Steven S., 2007. "Economic Analysis of Incentives for Foreign Direct Investment in Beef Systems in Argentina and Uruguay," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 10(03).
- Mohamad F. Hasan & Michael R. Reed & Mary A. Marchant, 2001. "Effects of an Export Tax on Competitiveness: The Case of the Indonesian Palm Oil Industry," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 77-90, December.
- Flavio M. Menezes & Marcin Pracz & Rod Tyers, 2007.
"Strategic Interaction amongst Australia's East Coast Ports,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 40(3), pages 267-278, September.
- Marcin Pracz & Rod Tyers, 2006. "Strategic Interaction amongst Australia’s East Coast Ports," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-471, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Castillo, Mauricio, 2001. "Structural Change, Rents Transferring And Market Power In The International Coffee Market: A Time Series Analysis," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20441, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Koerner, Julia, 2009. "Do retail coffee prices increase faster than they fall? Asymmetric price transmission in France, Germany and the United States," Working Papers 55930, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:125-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.