The analysis of competitive interdependencies through Social Network Analysis: the case study of extra-virgin olive oil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marchini, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco & Fioriti, Linda, 2011. "The analysis of competitive interdependencies through “Social Network Analysis”: the case study of extra-virgin olive oil," MPRA Paper 41468, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gian Paolo Cesaretti & Debora Scarpato, 2010. "Qualità alimentare e competitività di sistema," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 12(1), pages 7-28.
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Scanner Data: New Opportunities for Demand and Competitive Strategy Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 125-139, October.
- Sandro Castaldo, 2001. "L'analisi della quota di mercato: un approccio network-based," Micro & Macro Marketing, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 301-336.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Network Analysis (SNA); extra-virgin olive oil market; competitiveness;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-08-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MKT-2012-08-23 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .