Qualità alimentare e competitività di sistema
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Blasi, Giuseppe & Seccia, Antonio & Carlucci, Domenico & Santeramo, Fabio G., 2007. "Analysis of Italian High Quality Wine Exports using the Gravity Model Approach," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7901, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marchini, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco & Fioriti, Linda, 2011.
"The analysis of competitive interdependencies through “Social Network Analysis”: the case study of extra-virgin olive oil,"
41468, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Marchini, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco & Fioriti, Linda, 2012. "The analysis of competitive interdependencies through Social Network Analysis: the case study of extra-virgin olive oil," MPRA Paper 40411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:ecaqec:v:html10.3280/ecag2010-001002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=87 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .