Report NEP-HME-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HANED Naciba & LE BAS Christian & MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2012. "Firm technological innovation persistence: Organizational innovation matters," LISER Working Paper Series 2012-27, LISER.
- Gábor Kézdi & István Kónya, 2012. "Wage setting in Hungary: evidence from a firm survey," MNB Occasional Papers 2012/103, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Beckert, Jens, 2012. "Capitalism as a system of contingent expectations: Toward a sociological microfoundation of political economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 12/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Lee, Frederic, 2012. "Critical realism, grounded theory, and theory construction in heterodox economics," MPRA Paper 40341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hudson, 2012. "Veblen's Institutionalist Elaboration of Rent Theory," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_729, Levy Economics Institute.
- Martine Druant & Silvia Fabiani & Gábor Kézdi & Ana Lamo & Fernando Martins & Roberto Sabbatini, 2012. "How are firms’ wages and prices linked: survey evidence in Europe," MNB Occasional Papers 2012/102, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Monte, Ferdinando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "The Anatomy of French Production Hierarchies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muhamed Kudic & Andreas Pyka & Jutta Günther, 2012. "Determinants of Evolutionary Change Processes in Innovation Networks – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Marchini, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco & Fioriti, Linda, 2012. "The analysis of competitive interdependencies through Social Network Analysis: the case study of extra-virgin olive oil," MPRA Paper 40411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci & Peter Rosa, 2012. "Financial and organizational perspectives on small and medium-sized business groups," Working Papers 1201, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Man, Mariana & Boca (Rakos), Ileana Sorina & Căpuşneanu, Sorinel/I, 2012. "Abc method – guarantor of real costs in the mining extractive industry entities," MPRA Paper 40617, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jul 2012.
- James Foreman-Peck & Leslie Hannah, 2012. "Some Consequences of the Early Twentieth Century Divorce of Ownership from Control," Working Papers 0023, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sebastian Goncalves & M. F. Laguna & J. R. Iglesias, 2012. "Why, when, and how fast innovations are adopted," Papers 1208.2589, arXiv.org.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2012. "The Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Survey," Working Papers hal-00720640, HAL.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2012. "Evaluating Mergers for Coordinated Effects and the Role of 'Parallel Accommodating Conduct'," Economics Working Paper Archive 601, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Scozzafava, Gabriele & Casini, Leonardo & Marinelli, Nicola, 2012. "Modern Distribution vs. Specialised Shop: a Study on beef consumer behaviour," 2012 XX Convegno Annuale SIEA, Siracusa, Italy 130448, Italian Society of Agri-food Economics/SocietÃ Italiana di Economia Agro-Alimentare (SIEA).