Capitalism as a system of contingent expectations: Toward a sociological microfoundation of political economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bronk,Richard, 2009. "The Romantic Economist," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521735155, May.
- Streeck, Wolfgang (Ed.) & Beckert, Jens (Ed.), 2007. "Moralische Voraussetzungen und Grenzen wirtschaftlichen Handelns," MPIfG Working Paper 07/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Bronk,Richard, 2009. "The Romantic Economist," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521513845, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan L. Robertson & Mário Luiz Neves de Azevedo & Roger Dale, 2016. "Higher education, the EU and the cultural political economy of regionalism," Chapters,in: Global Regionalisms and Higher Education, chapter 1, pages 24-48 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pablo Nemiña, 2015. "Acción económica e incertidumbre: el aporte de Jens Beckert a la sociología económica," REVISTA EQUIDAD Y DESARROLLO, UNIVERSIDAD DE LA SALLE, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2012-08-23 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-08-23 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .