The productivity challenge in services: measurement and strategic perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2013. "The productivity Challenge in Services: Measurement and Strategic Perspectives," Post-Print halshs-01133198, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Rada, Juan, 1988. "Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 314-324, December.
- Camal Gallouj & FaÏz Gallouj, 1996. "L'innovation dans les services," Post-Print hal-01111983, HAL.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Jean Gadrey & Edwige Ghillebaert & FaÏz Gallouj, 1997. "Analyser les prestations de cohésion sociale « hors cadre » des services publics et leur coût. Le cas des relations de guichet à La Poste," Working Papers hal-01111932, HAL.
- Gadrey, Jean, 2000. "The Characterization of Goods and Services: An Alternative Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 369-387, September.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-338, December.
- Heinz Handler & Bertrand Koebel & Philipp Reiss & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2005.
"The size and performance of public sector activities in Europe,"
- Heinz Handler & Bertrand Koebel & Philipp Reiss & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2005. "The Size and Performance of Public Sector Activities in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 246, WIFO.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2008. "Measuring and Improving Productivity in Services," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12734.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Keh, Hean Tat & Chu, Singfat, 2003. "Retail productivity and scale economies at the firm level: a DEA approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 75-82, April.
- FaÏz Gallouj, 1994. "Economie de l'innovation dans les services," Post-Print hal-01111989, HAL.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2008. "Measuring and Improving Productivity in Services: Issues, Strategies and Challenges," Post-Print hal-01111758, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luria Gil & Gal Iddo & Yagil Dana, 2015. "Spending more time with the customer: service-providers’ behavioral discretion and call-center operations," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 427-443, September.
- Silvia Cruz & Sonia Paulino & Faiz Gallouj, 2014.
"Innovation in brazilian landfills: a servppin perspective,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 79-100.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in Brazilian landfills: A ServPPIN perspective," Post-Print halshs-01134031, HAL.
- Kirsi Hyttinen & Sampsa Ruutu & Mika Nieminen & Faiz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2014.
"A system dynamic and multi-criteria evaluation of innovations in environmental services,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 29-52.
- Kirsi Hyytinen & Sampsa Ruutu & Mika Nieminen & FaÏz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2015. "A system dynamic and multi-criteria evaluation of innovations in environmental services," Post-Print halshs-01203646, HAL.
- Oscar Montes Pineda & Luis Rubalcaba, 2015. "Human or technological resources? A dilemma in education provision," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 10,in: Marta Rahona López & Jennifer Graves (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 10, edition 1, volume 10, chapter 24, pages 469-490 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Öhman, Mikael & Finne, Max & Holmström, Jan, 2015. "Measuring service outcomes for adaptive preventive maintenance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 457-467.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, December 2016," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25857, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:33:y:2013:i:3-4:p:282-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.