Innovation dans les services et entrepreneuriaT : au-delà des conceptions industrialistes et technologistes du développement durable
The questions of innovation in services, on the one hand, and sustainable development, on the other, are relatively recent concerns for economic theorists and public policymakers alike. They have become key issues, which pose considerable academic, economic and political challenges. However, these two questions, and the problems they raise, have evolved independently of each other. The present article seeks to link them by considering innovation in and by services and innovation-based entrepreneurship in services in terms of their relationship to sustainable development. Our hope in so doing is that we can play a part in moderating the industrialist, technologist, environmentalist and curative concept of sustainable development that is, paradoxically, still dominant in our service economies. Codes JEL: L80, L26, O30, Q01
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2003. "Innovation in Automative Telematics Services: Characteristics of the Field and Management Priciples," Post-Print hal-00262930, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1994. "Economie de l'innovation dans les services," Post-Print hal-01111989, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2000.
"Knowledge-intensive Business Services: Processing Knowledge and Producing Innovation,"
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Knowledge-intensive Business Services: Processing Knowledge and Producing Innovation," Post-Print halshs-01116562, HAL.
- F. Gallouj & J. Gadrey & E. Ghillebaert, 1999.
"La construction sociale du produit financier postal,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(3), pages 417-445, 09.
- Faïz Gallouj & Jean Gadrey & Edwige Ghillebaert, 1997. "La construction sociale du produit financier postal," Post-Print halshs-01114018, HAL.
- Faïz Gallouj & Jean Gadrey & Edwige Ghillebaert, 1999. "La construction sociale du produit financier postal," Post-Print halshs-01133215, HAL.
- FaÏz Gallouj & Olivier Weinstein, 1997.
"Innovation in services,"
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj & Karim Gallouj, 2004. "La dynamique de l’innovation et du changement dans les services de soins aux personnes âgées," Post-Print halshs-01114050, HAL.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-38, December.
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002.
"Innovation in the Service Economy: the New Wealth of Nations,"
- Faïz Gallouj, 2002. "Innovation in the service economy: the new wealth of nations," Post-Print halshs-00198409, HAL.
- de Vries, Erik J., 2006. "Innovation in services in networks of organizations and in the distribution of services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1037-1051, September.
- Gill Seyfang, 2001. "Community currencies: small change for a green economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(6), pages 975-996, June.
- Smith, Adrian & Stirling, Andy & Berkhout, Frans, 2005. "The governance of sustainable socio-technical transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1491-1510, December.
- Fa�z Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Regis Maubrey, 2003. "Les problèmes et solutions pour accéder aux innovations environnementales au sein d'entreprises et de collectivités," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 18(2), pages 113-138.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:inndbu:inno_029_0059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.