Beyond Productivity Measurement and Strategies: Performance Evaluation and Strategies in Services
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2011. "Beyond Productivity Measurement and Strategies: Performance Evaluation and Strategies in Services," Post-Print halshs-01113986, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Rada, Juan, 1988. "Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 314-324, December.
- Camal Gallouj & FaÏz Gallouj, 1996. "L'innovation dans les services," Post-Print hal-01111983, HAL.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Jean Gadrey & Edwige Ghillebaert & FaÏz Gallouj, 1997. "Analyser les prestations de cohésion sociale « hors cadre » des services publics et leur coût. Le cas des relations de guichet à La Poste," Working Papers hal-01111932, HAL.
- Gadrey, Jean, 2000. "The Characterization of Goods and Services: An Alternative Approach," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 46(3), pages 369-387, September.
- Hill, T P, 1977. "On Goods and Services," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 315-338, December.
- Heinz Handler & Bertrand Koebel & Philipp Reiss & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2005.
"The size and performance of public sector activities in Europe,"
- Heinz Handler & Bertrand Koebel & Philipp Reiss & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2005. "The Size and Performance of Public Sector Activities in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 246, WIFO.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2008. "Measuring and Improving Productivity in Services," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12734, June.
- Faïz Gallouj, 1997. "Towards a neo-Schumpeterian theory of innovation in services?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(6), pages 405-420, December.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2008. "Measuring and Improving Productivity in Services: Issues, Strategies and Challenges," Post-Print hal-01111758, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silvia Cruz & Sonia Paulino & Faiz Gallouj, 2014.
"Innovation in brazilian landfills: a servppin perspective,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 79-100.
- Silvia Cruz & Sônia Paulino & Faïz Gallouj, 2014. "Innovation in Brazilian landfills: A ServPPIN perspective," Post-Print halshs-01134031, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsService; productivity; measure; performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-11-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2012-11-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00748099. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.