Report NEP-EFF-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emanuele Forlani, 2012. "Irish firms’ productivity and Imported Inputs," DEM Working Papers Series 009, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 6973, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Manjón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Juan A. Sanchis-Llopis, 2012. "Export intensity and the productivity gains of exporting," Working Papers 1216, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2012. "Beyond Productivity Measurement and Strategies: Performance Evaluation and Strategies in Services," Working Papers halshs-00748099, HAL.
- Giuseppe Coco & Raffaele Lagravinese, 2012. "Incentive Effects on Efficiency in Education Systems’ Performance," Working Papers 270, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Kang, Lili & Peng, Fei, 2012. "Cost Competitiveness Comparisons and Convergence in China," MPRA Paper 42449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sahin, M. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2012. "The economic importance of migrant entrepreneurship: An application of data envelopment analysis in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2012. "Implications of Agricultural Productivity for Global Cropland Use and GHG Emissions: Borlaug vs. Jevons," GTAP Working Papers 4020, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.