Labour market segmentation and union wage gaps
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- (*), Nigel Rice & Paul Contoyannis, 2001. "The impact of health on wages: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 599-622.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2004.
"Reconsidering Union Wage Effects: Surveying New Evidence on an Old Topic,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(2), pages 233-266, April.
- Hirsch, Barry, 2003. "Reconsidering Union Wage Effects: Surveying New Evidence on an Old Topic," IZA Discussion Papers 795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Lemieux, 1993.
"Unions and Wage Inequality in Canada and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States, pages 69-108
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lemieux, T., 1993. "Unions and Wages Inequality in Canada and the United States," Cahiers de recherche 9302, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1985. "A Test of Dual Labor Market Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 792-805.
- Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles, 1996. "Unions, Firm Size and Wages," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(217), pages 138-153, June.
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2004. "What Effect Do Unions Have on Wages Now and Would Freeman and Medoff Be Surprised?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(3), pages 383-414, July.
- Rebitzer, James B & Robinson, Michael D, 1991. "Employer Size and Dual Labor Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 710-715, November.
- Oster, Gerry, 1979. "A Factor Analytic Test of the Theory of the Dual Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(1), pages 33-39, February.
- Dickens, William T & Lang, Kevin, 1988.
"Labor Market Segmentation and the Union Wage Premium,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 527-530, August.
- William T. Dickens & Kevin Lang, 1986. "Labor Market Segmentation and the Union Wage Premium," NBER Working Papers 1883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- María A.Davia & Virginia Hernanz, 2004. "Temporary employment and segmentation in the Spanish labour market: An empirical analysis through the study of wage differentials," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, pages 291-318.
- Timothy C. Haab, "undated". "Indifference or Misspecification? The Distributional Impact of Indifference on Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," Working Papers 9714, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 1998. "Unions, Wages, and Skills," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(1), pages 201-219.
- Blau, Francine D & Kahn, Lawrence M, 1996.
"International Differences in Male Wage Inequality: Institutions versus Market Forces,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 791-836, August.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 1994. "International Differences in Male Wage Inequality: Institutions versus Market Forces," NBER Working Papers 4678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordswages; unions; segmented labor markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:64:y:2006:i:3:p:387-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .