Temporary employment and segmentation in the Spanish labour market: An empirical analysis through the study of wage differentials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosio, Giulio, 2009. "Temporary employment and wage gap with permanent jobs: evidence from quantile regression," MPRA Paper 16055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ainhoa Herrarte & Julián Moral-Carcedo & Felipe Sáez, 2012. "The impact of childbirth on Spanish women’s decisions to leave the labor market," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 441-468, September.
- Maite Blazquez, 2006. "The Probability of Leaving a Low-Paid Job in Spain: The Importance of Switching into Permanent Employment," Revista de Economía Laboral - Spanish Journal of Labour Economics, Asociación Española de Economía Laboral - AEET, vol. 3, pages 58-86.
- J. Ignacio Garcia-Perez & Juan F. Jimeno, 2007.
"Public Sector Wage Gaps In Spanish Regions,"
University of Manchester, vol. 75(4), pages 501-531, July.
- Ignacio García-Pérez & Juan F. Jimeno, 2005. "Public sector wage gaps in Spanish regions," Working Papers 0526, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Juan F. Jimeno, 2006. "Public sector wage gaps in Spanish regions," Working Papers 06.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- García Serrano, Carlos & Malo, Miguel A., 2013. "Beyond the contract type segmentation in Spain : country case studies on labour market segmentation," ILO Working Papers 994814983402676, International Labour Organization.
- Fomba Kamga, Benjamin, 2012. "Contrats de travail et segmentation du marché du travail dans le secteur manufacturier camerounais," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(2), pages 197-229, Juin.
- Jesús CLEMENTE & Millán DIAZ-FONCEA & Carmen MARCUELLO & Marcos SANSO-NAVARRO, 2012. "The Wage Gap Between Cooperative And Capitalist Firms: Evidence From Spain," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(3), pages 337-356, September.
- McGinnity, Frances & Mertens, Antje, 2002. "Fixed-term contracts in East and West Germany: Low wages, poor prospects?," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,72, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Sara de la Rica, 2009.
"The timing of work and work-family conflicts in Spain sho has a split work schedule and why?,"
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2009. "The Timing of Work and Work-Family Conflicts in Spain: Who Has a Split Work Schedule and Why?," IZA Discussion Papers 4542, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giulio Bosio, 2014. "The Implications of Temporary Jobs on the Distribution of Wages in Italy: An Unconditional IVQTE Approach," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 28(1), pages 64-86, March.
- Iga Magda & Monika Potoczna, 2014. "Does flexible employment pay? European evidence on the wage perspectives of female workers," IBS Working Papers 3/2014, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:481498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matteo PICCHIO, 2006. "Wage Differentials between Temporary and Permanent Workers in Italy," Working Papers 257, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rudy Fichtenbaum, 2006. "Labour market segmentation and union wage gaps," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(3), pages 387-420.
- María Cervini-Plá & Xavier Ramos, 2012.
"Long-Term Earnings Inequality, Earnings Instability and Temporary Employment in Spain: 1993–2000,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 714-736, December.
- Cervini-Plá, María & Ramos, Xavier, 2008. "Long Term Earnings Inequality, Earnings Instability and Temporary Employment in Spain: 1993–2000," IZA Discussion Papers 3538, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takuya Hasebe, 2011. "The Type of Contract and Starting Wage and Wage Growth: The Evidence from New Graduates from Post-Secondary Schools in the Netherlands," Working Papers 20, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Mauricio Zunino, 2012. "Impactos de la reinstauración de los Consejos de Salarios sobre la distribución salarial en Uruguay," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 129-167, January-D.
- Paul, Marie & Fernandez-Kranz, Daniel & Rodriguez-Planas, Nuria, 2014. "The Wage Effects of Fixed-term Contract Employment Revisited: an Investigation Based on Social Security Records," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100324, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Juan Prieto & Juan Gabriel Rodríguez & Rafael Salas, "undated". "Polarization, Inequality and Tax Reforms," Working Papers 2003-23, FEDEA.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1447-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTemporary employment; wage differentials; Oaxaca-Blinder decomposition and switching endogenous model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:specre:v:6:y:2004:i:4:p:291-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.