Bayesian Analysis of DSGE Models by S. An and F. Schorfheide
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cragg, John G. & Donald, Stephen G., 1997. "Inferring the rank of a matrix," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 223-250.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Kriwoluzky & Christian A. Stoltenberg, 2016. "Nested Models and Model Uncertainty," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 118(2), pages 324-353, April.
- Shahzada M. Naeem Nawaz & Ather Maqsood Ahmed, 2015. "New Keynesian Macroeconomic Model and Monetary Policy in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 55-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:26:y:2007:i:2-4:p:187-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.