Economic significance of oil price changes on Russian and Chinese stock markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omura, Akihiro & Todorova, Neda & Li, Bin & Chung, Richard, 2016. "Steel scrap and equity market in Japan," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 115-124.
- Zhang, Jin & Xie, Mingjia, 2016. "China's oil product pricing mechanism: What role does it play in China's macroeconomy?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 209-221.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:149-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Souček, Michael & Todorova, Neda, 2013. "Realized volatility transmission between crude oil and equity futures markets: A multivariate HAR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 586-597.
- Tokic, Damir, 2015. "The 2014 oil bust: Causes and consequences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 162-169.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:258-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lubnau, Thorben, 2014. "Spread trading strategies in the crude oil futures market," Discussion Papers 353, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:23:y:2013:i:7:p:561-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .