Extracting the causal component from the intergenerational correlation in unemployment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: +43-70-2468-8236|
Web page: http://www.espe.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/population/journal/148/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary Chamberlain, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 225-238.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2009.
"Young and out: An application of a prospects-based concept of social exclusion,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 173-187, January.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Rogstad, Jon & Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars, 2005. "Young and Out: An Application of a Prospects-Based Concept of Social Exclusion," Memorandum 17/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- John F. Ermisch & Marco Francesconi, 2001. "Family structure and children's achievements," Journal of Population Economics, European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 249-270.
- O'Neill, Donal & Sweetman, Olive, 1998.
"Intergenerational Mobility in Britain: Evidence from Unemployment Patterns,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 60(4), pages 431-47, November.
- Donal O'Neill; & Olive Sweetman, 1997. "Intergenerational Mobility in Britain: Evidence from unemployment patterns," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n730997, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Nicolas Beaulieu & Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Manon Rouleau, 2005. "Intergenerational reliance on social assistance: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Population Economics, European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(3), pages 539-562, 09.
- Robert Haveman & Barbara Wolfe, 1995. "The Determinants of Children's Attainments: A Review of Methods and Findings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1829-1878, December.
- John Ermisch & Marco Francesconi & David J. Pevalin, 2004. "Parental partnership and joblessness in childhood and their influence on young people's outcomes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(1), pages 69-101.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jopoec:v:22:y:2009:i:1:p:97-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.