Contagion and coordination in random networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 2000. "Scale-free characteristics of random networks: the topology of the world-wide web," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 281(1), pages 69-77.
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hernández, Penélope & Muñoz-Herrera, Manuel & Sánchez, Ángel, 2013.
"Heterogeneous network games: Conflicting preferences,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 56-66.
- Penelope Hernandez & Edson Manuel Muñoz Herrera & Angel Sanchez, 2011. "Heterogeneous Network Games: Conflicting Preferences," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0411, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Kreindler, Gabriel E. & Young, H. Peyton, 2013.
"Fast convergence in evolutionary equilibrium selection,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 39-67.
- H Peyton Young & Gabriel E. Kreindler, 2011. "Fast Convergence in Evolutionary Equilibrium Selection," Economics Series Working Papers 569, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Virginie Masson & Simon Angus, 2009. "What Matters Most: Information or Interaction? The Importance of Behavioral Rules on Network Effects for Contagion Processes," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-35, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- López-Pintado, Dunia, 2012. "Influence networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 776-787.
- López-Pintado, Dunia, 2008. "Diffusion in complex social networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 573-590, March.
- Sengupta, Abhijit & Greetham, Danica Vukadinovic, 2010.
"Dynamics of brand competition: Effects of unobserved social networks,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2391-2406, December.
- Abhijit Sengupta & Danica Vukadinović Greetham, 2010. "Dynamics of brand competition: Effects of unobserved social networks," Post-Print hal-00743832, HAL.
- Simon Angus & Virginie Masson, 2010. "The Effects of Information and Interactions on Contagion Processes," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-12, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & López-Pintado, Dunia, 2013.
"Diffusion and contagion in networks with heterogeneous agents and homophily,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 49-67, April.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Dunia López Pintado, 2011. "Diffusion and contagion in networks with heterogeneous agents and homophily," Working Papers 11.14, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- JACKSON, Matthew O. & LOPEZ-PINTADO, Dunia, 2012. "Diffusion and contagion in networks with heterogeneous agents and homophily," CORE Discussion Papers 2012012, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Hans Haller, 2010. "Local Interaction on Random Graphs," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-24, August.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Haller, Hans, 2007. "Pairwise Interaction on Random Graphs," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 06-16, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
More about this item
KeywordsC73; O31; O33; L14; Contagion; Coordination games; Scale-free networks; Mean-field theory;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:34:y:2006:i:3:p:371-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.