The Effects of Information and Interactions on Contagion Processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2006. "Contagion and coordination in random networks," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 34(3), pages 371-381, October.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2008. "Contagion and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 251-274, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Weidenholzer, Simon, 2014.
"Imitation and the role of information in overcoming coordination failures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 397-411.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Simon Weidenholzer, 2010. "Imitation and the Role of Information in Overcoming Coordination Failures," Vienna Economics Papers 1008, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Cui, Zhiwei & Wang, Rui, 2016. "Collaboration in networks with randomly chosen agents," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 129-141.
More about this item
Keywordscontagion; networks; coordination games; scale-free; small-worlds; best response; imitation;
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2010-07-10 (Game Theory)
- NEP-ICT-2010-07-10 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-SOC-2010-07-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2010-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.