A Demand Adjustment Process
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Engl, Greg & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1996.
"The core and the hedonic core: Equivalence and comparative statics,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-248.
- Suzanne Scotchmer and Greg Engl., 1992. "The Core and the Hedonic Core: Equivalence and Comparative Statics," Economics Working Papers 92-197, University of California at Berkeley.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Winter, Eyal, 1994.
"Core implementation and increasing returns to scale for cooperation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 533-548, November.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Eyal Winter, 1993. "Core Implementation and Increasing Returns to Scale for Cooperation," Discussion Paper Serie B 289, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Bennett, Elaine & Wooders, Myrna, 1979. "Income distribution and firm formation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, pages 304-317.
- Jack Hirshleifer & Eric Rasmusen, 1992. "Are Equilibrium Strategies Unaffected by Incentives?," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 4(3), pages 353-367, July.
- Bennett, Elaine & Zame, William R, 1988. "Bargaining in Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 279-300.
- Sharkey, W.W., 1993. "A Characterization of Some Aspiration Solutions with an Application to Spatial Games," Papers 95, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Benny Moldovanu & Eyal Winter, 1990. "Consistent demands for coalition formation in NTU games," Discussion Paper Serie B 147, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Moulin, H, 1990.
"Cores and Large Cores When Population Varies,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 219-232.
- Allouch Nizar & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2005. "On the non-emptiness of the fuzzy core," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Nizar Allouch & Arkadi Predtetchinski, 2005. "On the Non-emptiness of the Fuzzy Core," Working Papers 531, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:26:y:1998:i:4:p:423-438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.