A further extension of the KKMS theorem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yakar Kannai & Wooders, Myrna H., 1999. "A Further Extension of the KKMS Theorem," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 538, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd & Vohra, Rajiv, 1991. "On Kakutani's Fixed Point Theorem, the K-K-M-S Theorem and the Core of a Balanced Game," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 108-116, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Reny & Eyal Winter & Myrna Wooders, 2012.
"The partnered core of a game with side payments,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 39(2), pages 521-536, July.
- Reny, P.J. & Winter, E. & Wooders, M.H., 1993. "The Partenered Core of a Game With Side Payments," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9317, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Philip J. Reny & Eyal Winter & Myrna Wooders, 2009. "The Partnered Core of a Game with Side Payments," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0917, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Reny, Philip J. & Holtz Wooders, Myrna, 1998. "An extension of the KKMS theorem," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-134, March.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores (revised version)," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 678.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.