An extension of the KKMS theorem
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yakar Kannai & Myrna H. Wooders, 2000.
"A Further Extension of the KKMS Theorem,"
Mathematics of Operations Research,
INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 539-551, November.
- Yakar Kannai & Wooders, Myrna H., 1999. "A Further Extension of the KKMS Theorem," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 538, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kannai, Yakar & Wooders, Myrna H., 2017. "A further extension of the KKMS theorem," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 251, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Reny, Philip J. & Holtz Wooders, Myrna, 1996. "The Partnered Core of a Game without Side Payments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 298-311, August.
- Bennett, Elaine & Zame, William R, 1988. "Bargaining in Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(4), pages 279-300.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1996. "The Partnered Core of an Economy and the Partnered Competitive Equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 143-152, August.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1992. "The core and balancedness," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 355-395 Elsevier. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)