Global warming as a cooperative game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foley, Duncan K, 1970.
"Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 66-72, January.
- D. K. Foley, 1967. "Lindahl's Solution and the Core of an Economy with Public Goods," Working papers 3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groom, Ben & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Economic Theory for the Environment: Essays in honour of Karl Goran Maler: Bengt Kristrom, Partha Dasgupta and Karl-Gustav Lofgren (eds.), Edward Elgar, 2002, ISBN: 1840648872, 360 pp," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 485-487, April.
- Tian, Huifang & Whalley, John, 2010.
"Trade sanctions, financial transfers and BRIC participation in global climate change negotiations,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Huifang Tian & John Whalley, 2009. "Trade Sanctions, Financial Transfers and BRIC's Participation in Global Climate Change Negotiations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2698, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cai, Yuezhou & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John, 2013.
"International trade and the negotiability of global climate change agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 421-427.
- Yuezhou Cai & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2009. "International Trade and the Negotiability of Global Climate Change Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amaresh Das & Biruk Alemayehu, 2013. "The Game Theory, Morality and the ’Game of Life’," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(3), pages 39-47, March.
- Carraro, Carlo & Siniscalco, Domenico, 1998. "International Institutions and Environmental Policy: International environmental agreements: Incentives and political economy1," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 561-572, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal warming; Core; Cooperative game; Atmospheric equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:envpol:v:2:y:1999:i:1:p:1-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .