Trade Sanctions, Financial Transfers and BRIC's Participation in Global Climate Change Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tian, Huifang & Whalley, John, 2010. "Trade sanctions, financial transfers and BRIC participation in global climate change negotiations," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-63, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 678-684, Part I Se.
- Huifang Tian & John Whalley, 2008. "China's Participation in Global Environmental Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 14460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, November.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hirofumi Uzawa, 1999. "Global warming as a cooperative game," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 2(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Uzawa,Hirofumi, 2009. "Economic Theory and Global Warming," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521066594, October.
- Liang, Qiao-Mei & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Carbon taxation policy in China: How to protect energy- and trade-intensive sectors?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 311-333.
- Cai, Yuezhou & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John, 2013.
"International trade and the negotiability of global climate change agreements,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 421-427.
- Yuezhou Cai & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2009. "International Trade and the Negotiability of Global Climate Change Agreements," NBER Working Papers 14711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 703-724, September.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2008. "Discounting climate change," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 141-169, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Ralston & Carolyn Egri & Charlotte Karam & Irina Naoumova & Narasimhan Srinivasan & Tania Casado & Yongjuan Li & Ruth Alas, 2015. "The triple-bottom-line of corporate responsibility: Assessing the attitudes of present and future business professionals across the BRICs," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 145-179, March.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:155-166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huifang Tian & Xiaojun Shi & John Whalley, 2012. "Cross Country Fairness Considerations and Country Implications of Alternative Approaches to a Global Emission Reduction Regime," NBER Working Papers 18443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huifang Tian & John Whalley, 2015. "Developing Countries And The Unfccc Process: Some Simulations From An Armington Extended Climate Model," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(04), pages 1-22, November.
- Lisa Anouliès, 2015. "The Strategic and Effective Dimensions of the Border Tax Adjustment," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(6), pages 824-847, December.
- You, Jing, 2013. "China's challenge for decarbonized growth: Forecasts from energy demand models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 652-668.
- Huifang Tian & John Whalley, 2010. "The Potential Global and Developing Country Impacts of Alternative Emission Cuts and Accompanying Mechanisms for the Post Copenhagen Process," NBER Working Papers 16090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordstrade sanctions; financial transfers; global emissions; climate change;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .