The Strategic and Effective Dimensions of the Border Tax Adjustment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brander, James & Krugman, Paul, 1983.
"A 'reciprocal dumping' model of international trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 313-321, November.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1980. "A "Reciprocal Dumping" Model of International Trade," Working Papers 405, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James A. Brander & Paul Krugman, 1983. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 1194, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Brander & Paul Krugman, 1982. "A 'Reciprocal Dumping' Model of International Trade," Working Papers 513, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Tian, Huifang & Whalley, John, 2010.
"Trade sanctions, financial transfers and BRIC participation in global climate change negotiations,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Huifang Tian & John Whalley, 2009. "Trade Sanctions, Financial Transfers and BRIC's Participation in Global Climate Change Negotiations," CESifo Working Paper Series 2698, CESifo Group Munich.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1981.
"Tariffs and the Extraction of Foreign Monopoly Rents under Potential Entry,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 371-389, August.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1980. "Tariffs and the Extraction of Foreign Monopoly Rents under Potential Entry," Working Papers 414, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Karp, Larry & Zhao, Jinhua, 2008. "A Proposal for the Design of the Successor to the Kyoto Protocol," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt35n7x8mt, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Barrett, Scott, 1997. "The strategy of trade sanctions in international environmental agreements," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 345-361, November.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2013.
"Estimating the Effects of Kyoto on Bilateral Trade Flows Using Matching Econometrics,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 303-330, March.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr, 2011. "Estimating the effects of Kyoto on bilateral trade flows using matching econometrics," ifo Working Paper Series 119, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Aichele, Rahel & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2013. "Estimating the Effects of Kyoto on Bilateral Trade Flows Using Matching Econometrics," Munich Reprints in Economics 20162, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Branger, Frédéric & Quirion, Philippe, 2014.
"Would border carbon adjustments prevent carbon leakage and heavy industry competitiveness losses? Insights from a meta-analysis of recent economic studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 29-39.
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2013. "Would Border Carbon Adjustments prevent carbon leakage and heavy industry competitiveness losses? Insights from a meta-analysis of recent economic studies," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00870689, HAL.
- Frédéric Branger & Philippe Quirion, 2014. "Would border carbon adjustments prevent carbon leakage and heavy industry competitiveness losses? Insights from a meta-analysis of recent economic studies," Post-Print hal-01137932, HAL.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-840, Supplemen.
- Daniel Gros, 2009. "Global Welfare Implications of Carbon Border Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2790, CESifo Group Munich.
- STEVE M cCORRISTON & IAN M. SHELDON, 2005.
"Market Access and WTO Border Tax Adjustments for Environmental Excise Taxes under Imperfect Competition,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 7(4), pages 579-592, October.
- Scott Barrett, 2008. "Climate treaties and the imperative of enforcement," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 239-258, Summer.
- Markusen, James R., 1975. "International externalities and optimal tax structures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Löschel, Andreas & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Mennel, Tim, 2008. "Climate Policy and the Problem of Competitiveness: Border Tax Adjustments or Integrated Emission Trading?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:17:y:2015:i:6:p:824-847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.