Tariffs and the Extraction of Foreign Monopoly Rents under Potential Entry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1981. "Tariffs and the Extraction of Foreign Monopoly Rents under Potential Entry," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 14(3), pages 371-389, August.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara, 1980. "Tariffs and the Extraction of Foreign Monopoly Rents Under Potential Entry," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275189, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Modigliani, 1958. "New Developments on the Oligopoly Front," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 215-215.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Amelio, Andrea & Giardino-Karlinger, Liliane & Valletti, Tommaso, 2020. "Exclusionary pricing in two-sided markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Bagwell, Kyle & Wolinsky, Asher, 2002. "Game theory and industrial organization," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 49, pages 1851-1895, Elsevier.
- Andrade de Sá, Saraly & Daubanes, Julien, 2016.
"Limit pricing and the (in)effectiveness of the carbon tax,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-39.
- Saraky Andrade de Sa & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit Pricing and the (in)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," OxCarre Working Papers 136, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Saraly Andrade de Sá & Julien Daubanes, 2014. "Limit Pricing and the (In)Effectiveness of the Carbon Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 5058, CESifo.
- Terrence August & Hyoduk Shin & Tunay I. Tunca, 2018. "Generating Value Through Open Source: Software Service Market Regulation and Licensing Policy," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 186-205, March.
- Biing‐Shiunn Yang & Chao‐Cheng Mai, 2009. "Löschian competition under demand uncertainty," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(4), pages 765-784, November.
- Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira & Frédéric Dufourt, 2007.
"Free entry equilibria with positive profits: A unified approach to quantity and price competition games,"
International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 3(2), pages 75-94, June.
- Rodolphe dos Santos Ferreira & Frédéric Dufourt, 2007. "Free entry equilibria with positive profits: A unified approach to quantity and price competition games," Post-Print halshs-00796163, HAL.
- Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz, 1979.
"Théories de la concurrence imparfaite : illustrations récentes de thèmes anciens,"
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J., 1980. "Théories de la concurrence imparfaite: illustrations récentes de thèmes anciens," LIDAM Reprints CORE 398, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jael, Paul, 2015. "Price, target rate of profit and entry preventing," MPRA Paper 65970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huric Larsen, Jesper Fredborg, 2012. "Pricing behaviour at capacity constrained facilities," MPRA Paper 39362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Paredes, 1986. "Una Revisión Crítica a la Literatura de Colusión," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 23(69), pages 173-200.
- Sawyer, Malcolm C., 1982. "On the specification of structure-performance relationships," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 295-306.
- Ke Yang, 2010. "Limit-Pricing and Learning-By-Doing: A Dynamic Game with Incomplete Information," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 9(3), pages 201-212, December.
- Jael, Paul, 2014. "Full cost, profit et concurrence [Full cost, Profit and Competition]," MPRA Paper 64406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georgiadis, Andreas & Pitelis, Christos N., 2010. "The interrelationship between HR, strategy and profitability in service SMEs: empirical evidence from the UK tourism hospitality and leisure sector," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28722, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Milde, Hellmuth, 1980. "Potentielle Konkurrenz, Marktzutritt und Limitpreisbildung," Discussion Papers, Series I 150, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2007.
"Paolo Sylos Labini, 1920-2005,"
Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 2-2.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2006. "Paolo Sylos Labini, 1920-2005," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 3-21.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2006. "Paolo Sylos Labini, 1920-2005," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 3-21.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2006. "Paolo Sylos Labini, 1920-2005," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 59(233), pages 3-21.
- Yamawaki, Hideki, 2002. "Price reactions to new competition: A study of US luxury car market, 1986-1997," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Federico Etro, 2008.
"Stackelberg Competition with Endogenous Entry,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(532), pages 1670-1697, October.
- Melkonian, Tigran A., 1998. "Two essays on reputation effects in economic models," ISU General Staff Papers 1998010108000012873, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2014.
"Regional issues on firm entry and exit in argentina: core and peripheral regions,"
Nülan. Deposited Documents
2023, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Calá, Carla Daniela, 2015. "Regional issues on firm entry and exit in Argentina: core and peripheral regions," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2649, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.