A Demand Adjustment Process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Engl, Greg & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1996.
"The core and the hedonic core: Equivalence and comparative statics,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-248.
- Suzanne Scotchmer and Greg Engl., 1992. "The Core and the Hedonic Core: Equivalence and Comparative Statics," Economics Working Papers 92-197, University of California at Berkeley.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Winter, Eyal, 1994. "Core implementation and increasing returns to scale for cooperation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 533-548, November.
- Bennett, Elaine & Wooders, Myrna, 1979. "Income distribution and firm formation," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 304-317, September.
- Elaine Bennett, 1986. "Multilateral Bargaining Problems," UCLA Economics Working Papers 594, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bennett, Elaine & Zame, William R, 1988. "Bargaining in Cooperative Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 17(4), pages 279-300.
- Sharkey, W.W., 1993. "A Characterization of Some Aspiration Solutions with an Application to Spatial Games," Papers 95, Bell Communications - Economic Research Group.
- Benny Moldovanu & Eyal Winter, 1990. "Consistent demands for coalition formation in NTU games," Discussion Paper Serie B 147, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Moulin, H, 1990. "Cores and Large Cores When Population Varies," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(2), pages 219-232.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .