Effects of farmer managed natural regeneration on livelihoods in semi-arid West Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viet Quang, Dang & Nam Anh, Tran, 2006. "Commercial collection of NTFPs and households living in or near the forests: Case study in Que, Con Cuong and Ma, Tuong Duong, Nghe An, Vietnam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 65-74, November.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & David M. Drukker & Ashley D. Holland, 2013. "Estimation of multivalued treatment effects under conditional independence," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(3), pages 407-450, September.
- Cattaneo, Matias D., 2010. "Efficient semiparametric estimation of multi-valued treatment effects under ignorability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 138-154, April.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, January.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, March.
- Maxwell, Daniel G., 1996. "Measuring food insecurity: the frequency and severity of "coping strategies"," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 291-303, July.
- Abadie, Alberto, 2003. "Semiparametric instrumental variable estimation of treatment response models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 231-263, April.
- Heejung Bang & James M. Robins, 2005. "Doubly Robust Estimation in Missing Data and Causal Inference Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 962-973, December.
- Shackleton, Charlie M. & Shackleton, Sheona E. & Buiten, Erik & Bird, Neil, 2007. "The importance of dry woodlands and forests in rural livelihoods and poverty alleviation in South Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 558-577, January.
- Tetsuya Tsurumi & Shunsuke Managi, 2014.
"The effect of trade openness on deforestation: empirical analysis for 142 countries,"
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies,
Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 16(4), pages 305-324, October.
- Tetsuya, Tsurumi & Shunsuke, Managi, 2011. "The Effect of Trade Openness on Deforestation: Empirical Analysis for 142 Countries," MPRA Paper 35805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emile A. Frison & Jeremy Cherfas & Toby Hodgkin, 2011. "Agricultural Biodiversity Is Essential for a Sustainable Improvement in Food and Nutrition Security," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Robledo, Carmenza & Clot, Nicole & Hammill, Anne & Riché, Béatrice, 2012. "The role of forest ecosystems in community-based coping strategies to climate hazards: Three examples from rural areas in Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 20-28.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2007.
"Inverse probability weighted estimation for general missing data problems,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1281-1301, December.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2004. "Inverse probability weighted estimation for general missing data problems," CeMMAP working papers CWP05/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cavendish, William, 2000. "Empirical Regularities in the Poverty-Environment Relationship of Rural Households: Evidence from Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1979-2003, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:afrdev:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:169-183 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgroforestry; FMNR; Livelihoods; Multivalued treatment; Sahel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:envpol:v:17:y:2015:i:4:p:543-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.