Complex systems: marketing’s new frontier
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaniv Dover & Jacob Goldenberg & Daniel Shapira, 2012. "Network Traces on Penetration: Uncovering Degree Distribution from Adoption Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 689-712, July.
- Tal Garber & Jacob Goldenberg & Barak Libai & Eitan Muller, 2004. "From Density to Destiny: Using Spatial Dimension of Sales Data for Early Prediction of New Product Success," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 419-428, August.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:3:p:181-193 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean‐Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2006. "Two‐sided markets: a progress report," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 645-667, September.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 2014.
"Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets,"
Competition Policy International, vol. 10.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Triole, Jean, 2002. "Platform competition in two sided markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24929, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Triole, 2002. "Platform Competition in Two Sided Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp409, Financial Markets Group.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2003. "Platform Competition in Two-Sided Markets," IDEI Working Papers 152, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Pagani, Margherita & Fine, Charles H., 2008. "Value network dynamics in 3G-4G wireless communications: A systems thinking approach to strategic value assessment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(11), pages 1102-1112, November.
- Ron Borkovsky & Paul Ellickson & Brett Gordon & Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Gardete & Paul Grieco & Todd Gureckis & Teck-Hua Ho & Laurent Mathevet & Andrew Sweeting, 2015.
"Multiplicity of equilibria and information structures in empirical games: challenges and prospects,"
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 115-125, June.
- Ron N. Borkovsky & Paul B. Ellickson & Brett R. Gordon & Victor Aguirregabiria & Gardete Pedro, 2014. "Multiplicity of Equilibria and Information Structures in Empirical Games: Challenges and Prospects," Working Papers tecipa-510, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael Haenlein, 2011. "A social network analysis of customer-level revenue distribution," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 15-29, March.
- Frank M. Bass, 1969. "A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 215-227, January.
- David F. Midgley & Robert E. Marks & Lee C. Cooper, 1997. "Breeding Competitive Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(3), pages 257-275, March.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:4-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:30:y:2013:i:3:p:236-248 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard Ericson & Ariel Pakes, 1995. "Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: A Framework for Empirical Work," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(1), pages 53-82.
- Alison Heppenstall & Andrew Evans & Mark Birkin, 2006. "Using Hybrid Agent-Based Systems to Model Spatially-Influenced Retail Markets," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(3), pages 1-2.
- Hazhir Rahmandad & John Sterman, 2008. "Heterogeneity and Network Structure in the Dynamics of Diffusion: Comparing Agent-Based and Differential Equation Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(5), pages 998-1014, May.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2008. "Dynamic market impacts of generic dairy advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(11), pages 1125-1135, November.
- Tay, Nicholas S.P. & Lusch, Robert F., 2005. "A preliminary test of Hunt's General Theory of Competition: using artificial adaptive agents to study complex and ill-defined environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1155-1168, September.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1998. "The Theory of Learning in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061945, March.
- Roland T. Rust & Ming-Hui Huang, 2014. "The Service Revolution and the Transformation of Marketing Science," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 206-221, March.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:15:y:1994:i:s2:p:167-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinrich, Torsten & Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Beyond Equilibrium: Revisiting Two-Sided Markets from an Agent-Based Modeling Perspective," MPRA Paper 67860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oded Netzer & Ronen Feldman & Jacob Goldenberg & Moshe Fresko, 2012. "Mine Your Own Business: Market-Structure Surveillance Through Text Mining," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 521-543, May.
- Delre, S.A. & Jager, W. & Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Janssen, M.A., 2007. "Targeting and timing promotional activities: An agent-based model for the takeoff of new products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 826-835, August.
- Duncan J. Watts & Peter Sheridan Dodds, 2007. "Influentials, Networks, and Public Opinion Formation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(4), pages 441-458, May.
- Geng Cui & Man Leung Wong & Hon-Kwong Lui, 2006. "Machine Learning for Direct Marketing Response Models: Bayesian Networks with Evolutionary Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(4), pages 597-612, April.
More about this item
KeywordsComplex systems; Agent-based models; Network science; System dynamics; Chaos theory; Machine learning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:amsrev:v:8:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s13162-018-0122-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.