Breeding Competitive Strategies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klemz, Bruce R., 1999. "Using genetic algorithms to assess the impact of pricing activity timing," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 363-372, June.
- Herbert Dawid & Philipp Harting, 2012. "Capturing Firm Behavior in Agent-based Models of Industry Evolution and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Chapters,in: Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gruca, Thomas S. & Klemz, Bruce R., 2003. "Optimal new product positioning: A genetic algorithm approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 621-633, May.
- Micola, Augusto Rupérez & Banal-Estañol, Albert & Bunn, Derek W., 2008.
"Incentives and coordination in vertically related energy markets,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 381-393, August.
- Augusto Rupérez Micola & Albert Banal Estañol & Derek W. Bunn, 2006. "Incentives and Coordination in Vertically Related Energy Markets," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:11:y:2012:i:05:n:s0219622012500277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Butel, Lynne & Watkins, Alison, 2000. "Evolving Complex Organizational Structures in New and Unpredictable Environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-33, January.
- Rajkumar Venkatesan & Trichy V. Krishnan & V. Kumar, 2004. "Evolutionary Estimation of Macro-Level Diffusion Models Using Genetic Algorithms: An Alternative to Nonlinear Least Squares," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(3), pages 451-464, August.
- Tay, Nicholas S.P. & Lusch, Robert F., 2005. "A preliminary test of Hunt's General Theory of Competition: using artificial adaptive agents to study complex and ill-defined environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1155-1168, September.
- Recchioni, Maria Cristina & Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015.
"A calibration procedure for analyzing stock price dynamics in an agent-based framework,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1-25.
- Recchioni, Maria Cristina & Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro, 2014. "A calibration procedure for analyzing stock price dynamics in an agent-based framework," FinMaP-Working Papers 26, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Marks, Robert, 1998. "Evolved perception and behaviour in oligopolies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1209-1233, August.
- Malgorzata Latuszynska & Agata Wawrzyniak & Barbara Wasikowska & Fatimah Furaji, 2012. "Application of rough sets to identify the behavior rules of consumer for the purposes of multi-agent simulation model (Zastosowanie zbiorow przyblizonych do wykrywania regul zachowania konsumentow na ," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(38), pages 104-123.
- Robert Marks, 2007. "Validating Simulation Models: A General Framework and Four Applied Examples," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 265-290, October.
- Geoffrey Hodgson & Thorbjoern Knudsen, 2012. "Agreeing on generalised Darwinism: a response to Pavel Pelikan," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 9-18, January.
- Chih-Chi Ni & Shu-Heng Chen, 1999. "Simulating the Ecology of Oligopoly Games with Genetic Algorithms," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1012, Society for Computational Economics.
- Keen, Steve, 2003. "Standing on the toes of pygmies:," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 108-116.
- Fernando S. Oliveira & Derek W. Bunn & London Business School, 2006. "Modeling the strategic trading of electricity assets," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 235, Society for Computational Economics.
- K. Sudhir, 2001. "Structural Analysis of Manufacturer Pricing in the Presence of a Strategic Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 244-264.
- Haber Gottfried, 2008. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Analysis With an Agent-Based Macroeconomic Model," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 228(2-3), pages 276-295, April.
- Ladley, Daniel & Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise, 2015. "The impact of individual versus group rewards on work group performance and cooperation: A computational social science approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2412-2425.
- Robert E. Marks, 2013. "Validation and Functional Complexity," Discussion Papers 2013-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- repec:eee:touman:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:335-349 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Ladley & Ian Wilkinson & Louise Young, 2013. "The Evolution Of Cooperation In Business: Individual Vs. Group Incentives," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/14, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Fish, Kelly E. & Johnson, John D. & Dorsey, Robert E. & Blodgett, Jeffery G., 2004. "Using an artificial neural network trained with a genetic algorithm to model brand share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 79-85, January.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitive strategies; pricing; asymmetric market-share models; evolutionary algorithms; repeated games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:43:y:1997:i:3:p:257-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .