The Effects of Environmental Policy and the Perception of Electric Motorcycles on the Acceptance of Electric Motorcycles: An Empirical Study in Macau
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Egbue, Ona & Long, Suzanna, 2012. "Barriers to widespread adoption of electric vehicles: An analysis of consumer attitudes and perceptions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 717-729.
- Kang, Min Jung & Park, Heejun, 2011. "Impact of experience on government policy toward acceptance of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3465-3475, June.
- Sheu, Kuen-Bao, 2007. "Analysis and evaluation of hybrid scooter transmission systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(12), pages 1289-1304, December.
- Jones, Luke R. & Cherry, Christopher R. & Vu, Tuan A. & Nguyen, Quang N., 2013. "The effect of incentives and technology on the adoption of electric motorcycles: A stated choice experiment in Vietnam," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-11.
- Iyer, Narayan V. & Badami, Madhav G., 2007. "Two-wheeled motor vehicle technology in India: Evolution, prospects and issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4319-4331, August.
- Ivan K. W. Lai & Yide Liu & Xinbo Sun & Hao Zhang & Weiwei Xu, 2015. "Factors Influencing the Behavioural Intention towards Full Electric Vehicles: An Empirical Study in Macau," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-22, September.
- Badami, Madhav G., 2004. "Environmental policy-making in a difficult context: motorized two-wheeled vehicle emissions in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(16), pages 1861-1877, November.
- Amsden, Alice H, 1991. "Diffusion of Development: The Late-Industrializing Model and Greater East Asia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 282-286, May.
- Huang, Shihping Kevin & Kuo, Lopin & Chou, Kuei-Lan, 2018. "The impacts of government policies on green utilization diffusion and social benefits – A case study of electric motorcycles in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 473-486.
- Abdul Waheed Siyal & Ding Donghong & Waheed Ali Umrani & Saeed Siyal & Shaharbano Bhand, 2019. "Predicting Mobile Banking Acceptance and Loyalty in Chinese Bank Customers," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, April.
- Jonathan Weinert & Chaktan Ma & Christopher Cherry, 2007. "The transition to electric bikes in China: history and key reasons for rapid growth," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 301-318, May.
- Cherry, Christopher R. & Yang, Hongtai & Jones, Luke R. & He, Min, 2016. "Dynamics of electric bike ownership and use in Kunming, China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 127-135.
- Han-Shen Chen & Bi-Kun Tsai & Chi-Ming Hsieh, 2017. "Determinants of Consumers’ Purchasing Intentions for the Hydrogen-Electric Motorcycle," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-12, August.
- Zhu, Lichao & Song, Qingbin & Sheng, Ni & Zhou, Xiu, 2019. "Exploring the determinants of consumers’ WTB and WTP for electric motorcycles using CVM method in Macau," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 64-72.
- Muhammad Ashfaq & Jiang Yun & Abdul Waheed & Muhammad Shahid Khan & Muhammad Farrukh, 2019. "Customersâ€™ Expectation, Satisfaction, and Repurchase Intention of Used Products Online: Empirical Evidence From China," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, April.
- Darshana Rajapaksa & Moinul Islam & Shunsuke Managi, 2018. "Pro-Environmental Behavior: The Role of Public Perception in Infrastructure and the Social Factors for Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-14, March.
- Cherry, Christopher & Cervero, Robert, 2007. "Use characteristics and mode choice behavior of electric bike users in China," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 247-257, May.
- Hsu, Yuan-Yong & Lu, Shao-Yuan, 2010. "Design and implementation of a hybrid electric motorcycle management system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3546-3551, November.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich, 2011.
"Giving green to get green? Incentives and consumer adoption of hybrid vehicle technology,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich, 2008. "Giving Green to Get Green: Incentives and Consumer Adoption of Hybrid Vehicle Technology," Working Paper Series rwp08-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Wynne W. Chin & Barbara L. Marcolin & Peter R. Newsted, 2003. "A Partial Least Squares Latent Variable Modeling Approach for Measuring Interaction Effects: Results from a Monte Carlo Simulation Study and an Electronic-Mail Emotion/Adoption Study," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 14(2), pages 189-217, June.
- Lu, I.J. & Lin, Sue J. & Lewis, Charles, 2008. "Grey relation analysis of motor vehicular energy consumption in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2556-2561, July.
- Sanna Ala-Mantila & Jukka Heinonen & Seppo Junnila, 2013. "Greenhouse Gas Implications of Urban Sprawl in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 1-18, October.
- Salmela, Suvi & Varho, Vilja, 2006. "Consumers in the green electricity market in Finland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3669-3683, December.
- Weinert, Jonathan X. & Ogden, Joan M. & Sperling, Dan & Burke, Andy, 2008. "The future of electric two-wheelers and electric vehicles in China," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0d05f8v9, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Wu, Jih-Hwa & Wu, Chih-Wen & Lee, Chin-Tarn & Lee, Hsiao-Jung, 2015. "Green purchase intentions: An exploratory study of the Taiwanese electric motorcycle market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 829-833.
- Weinert, Jonathan & Ogden, Joan & Sperling, Dan & Burke, Andrew, 2008. "The future of electric two-wheelers and electric vehicles in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2544-2555, July.
- Geoffrey Rose, 2012. "E-bikes and urban transportation: emerging issues and unresolved questions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 81-96, January.
- Farid Huseynov & Sevgi Ã–zkan YÄ±ldÄ±rÄ±m, 2019. "Online Consumer Typologies and Their Shopping Behaviors in B2C E-Commerce Platforms," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, May.
- Duy Chinh Nguyen & Huu Dung Hoang & Huu Tien Hoang & Quang Trung Bui & Lan Phuong Nguyen, 2019. "Modal Preference in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: An Experiment With New Modes of Transport," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, April.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental policy; pollution reduction; energy-saving; driving performance; electric motorcycles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:sagope:v:10:y:2020:i:1:p:2158244019899091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.