Grey relation analysis of motor vehicular energy consumption in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tapio, Petri, 2005. "Towards a theory of decoupling: degrees of decoupling in the EU and the case of road traffic in Finland between 1970 and 2001," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 137-151, March.
- Lin, Sue J. & Lu, I.J. & Lewis, Charles, 2007. "Grey relation performance correlations among economics, energy use and carbon dioxide emission in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1948-1955, March.
- Mielnik, Otavio & Goldemberg, Jose, 2002. "Foreign direct investment and decoupling between energy and gross domestic product in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 87-89, January.
- Stead, D., 2001. "Transport intensity in Europe -- indicators and trends," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-46, January.
- Wan-wen Chu, 2007. "Taiwan," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Northeast and Southeast Asian Economies, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Bing & Ke, Ruo-Yu & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014.
"China׳s regional assessment of renewable energy vulnerability to climate change,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 185-195.
- Bing Wang & Ruo-Yu Ke & Xiao-Chen Yuan & Yi-Ming Wei, 2014. "China's regional assessment of renewable energy vulnerability to climate change," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 52, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Abdulkerim Karaaslan & Mesliha Gezen, 2017. "Forecasting of Turkey’s Sectoral Energy Demand by Using Fuzzy Grey Regression Model," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 67-77.
- Jie Dou & Xia Li & Ali Yunus & Uttam Paudel & Kuan-Tsung Chang & Zhongfan Zhu & Hamid Pourghasemi, 2015. "Automatic detection of sinkhole collapses at finer resolutions using a multi-component remote sensing approach," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 78(2), pages 1021-1044, September.
- Suganthi, L. & Samuel, Anand A., 2012. "Energy models for demand forecasting—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1223-1240.
- Celik, Erkan & Bilisik, Ozge Nalan & Erdogan, Melike & Gumus, Alev Taskin & Baracli, Hayri, 2013. "An integrated novel interval type-2 fuzzy MCDM method to improve customer satisfaction in public transportation for Istanbul," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 28-51.
- Alev Taskin Gumus & A. Yesim Yayla & Erkan Çelik & Aytac Yildiz, 2013. "A Combined Fuzzy-AHP and Fuzzy-GRA Methodology for Hydrogen Energy Storage Method Selection in Turkey," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-16, June.
- Llorca, Manuel & Baños, José & Somoza, José & Arbués, Pelayo, 2014. "A latent class approach for estimating energy demands and efficiency in transport: An application to Latin America and the Caribbean," Efficiency Series Papers 2014/04, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-5-llorca is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Zhiwei & Lei, Tingzhou & Chang, Xia & Shi, Xinguang & Xiao, Ju & Li, Zaifeng & He, Xiaofeng & Zhu, Jinling & Yang, Shuhua, 2015. "Optimization of a biomass briquette fuel system based on grey relational analysis and analytic hierarchy process: A study using cornstalks in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 523-532.
- Xu, Gang & Yang, Yong-ping & Lu, Shi-yuan & Li, Le & Song, Xiaona, 2011. "Comprehensive evaluation of coal-fired power plants based on grey relational analysis and analytic hierarchy process," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2343-2351, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:7:p:2556-2561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.