Determinants of Demand for Televised Live Football: Features of the German National Football Team
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giwoong Bae & Hye-jin Kim, 0. "The impact of online video highlights on TV audience ratings," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Osokin, N. & van Reeth, D., 2019. "TV Broadcasting of Major Football Tournaments in Russia: Economic Context and Consumer Preferences," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 159-185.
- Dominik Schreyer & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2018.
"Game Outcome Uncertainty and Television Audience Demand: New Evidence from German Football,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 19(2), pages 140-161, May.
- Schreyer & Torgler Benno & Schmidt Sascha L., 2018. "Game Outcome Uncertainty and Television Audience Demand: New Evidence from German Football," German Economic Review, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 140-161, May.
- Alex Bryson & Giambattista Rossi & Rob Simmons, 2014. "The Migrant Wage Premium in Professional Football: A Superstar Effect?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 12-28, February.
- Morten Kringstad & Tor-Eirik Olsen & Tor Georg Jakobsen & Rasmus K. Storm & Nikolaj Schelde, 2021. "Match Experience at the Danish Women’s Soccer National A-Team Matches: An Explorative Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-20, March.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2013.
"Fatigue and Team Performance in Soccer: Evidence from the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA European Championship,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7519, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013. "Fatigue And Team Performance In Soccer: Evidence From The Fifa World Cup And The Uefa European Championship," Working Papers 201301, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Raul Caruso & Francesco Addesa & Marco Di Domizio, 2019.
"The Determinants of the TV Demand for Soccer: Empirical Evidence on Italian Serie A for the Period 2008-2015,"
Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 20(1), pages 25-49, January.
- Caruso, Raul & Addesa, Francesco & Di Domizio, Marco, 2016. "The Determinants Of The TV Demand Of Soccer: Empirical Evidence On Italian Serie A For The Period 2008-2015," MPRA Paper 70189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grimshaw Scott D. & Sabin R. Paul & Willes Keith M., 2013. "Analysis of the NCAA Men’s Final Four TV audience," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Tainsky, Scott & Kerwin, Shannon & Xu, Jie & Zhou, Yilun, 2014. "Will the real fans please remain seated? Gender and television ratings for pre-game and game broadcasts," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 190-204.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Feddersen, Arne, 2015. "Grundlagen der Sportnachfrage: Theorie und Empirie der Einflussfaktoren auf die Zuschauernachfrage," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 94, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Shoag, Daniel & Veuger, Stan, 2017. "Taking My Talents to South Beach (and Back)," Working Paper Series rwp17-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Brown, Katie M. & Salaga, Steven, 2018. "NCAA football television viewership: Product quality and consumer preference relative to market expectations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 377-390.
- Iuliia Naidenova & Petr Parshakov & Sofiia Paklina, 2020. "Determinants of Football Fans’ Happiness: Evidence from Facial Emotion Recognition," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 1103-1116, March.
- Van Reeth, Daam, 2019. "Forecasting Tour de France TV audiences: A multi-country analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 810-821.
More about this item
Keywordsbroadcasting demand; football; national team; Germany;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jospec:v:12:y:2011:i:3:p:352-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.