Whether the foreign workers are discriminated in the Russian labor market?
[Дискриминируются Ли Иностранные Работники На Российском Рынке Труда?]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lupín, Beatriz, 2016. "La "no elección" en un experimento de elección: ¿realismo mágico?," Nülan. Deposited Documents 2654, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Ramón A. Catillo Ponce & Rogelio Varela Llamas & Juan M. Ocegueda, 2010. "Synchronization of Economic Activity between Mexico and the US: What are the causes?," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines, vol. 25(1), pages 15-48, June.
- B. Mascitti, 2012. "Antonello Negri, L'arte in mostra. Una storia delle esposizioni," Economia della Cultura, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 383-383.
- Paul Langley & Andrew Leyshon, 2012. "Guest Editors' Introduction," Journal of Cultural Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 369-373, May.
- Henriksen, Kristin & Hansen, Ebba Holme, 2004. "The threatened self: general practitioners' self-perception in relation to prescribing medicine," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 47-55, July.
- Fry, M.J., 1994. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Financial Repression on Savings and Growth: A Simultaneous Equation Model of Saving, Investment, Exports and Growth," Papers 94-05, University of Birmingham - International Financial Group.
- Kenton L. Ownbey & Kyle Davis & Harvey H. Sundel, 1994. "The Effect of Location Variables on the Gross Rents of Neighborhood Shopping Centers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 111-124.
- Renate Neubäumer, 2011. "Eurokrise: Keine Staatsschuldenkrise, sondern Folge der Finanzkrise," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 91(12), pages 827-833, December.
- Yeh, Ho-Ming & Ho, Chii-Dong, 2000. "Energy and mass balances in multiple-effect upward solar distillers with air flow through the last-effect unit," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 325-337.
- Danny Givon, 2006. "Factor Replacement versus Factor Substitution, Mechanization and Asymptotic Harrod Neutrality," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_028, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrimination; international labor migration; decomposition of Oaxaca-Blinder;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:e16011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.