Investigation of demand for the foreign workforce in Russian regions using applications for quotas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Borjas, 1995. "The Economic Benefits from Immigration," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Borjas, George J & Freeman, Richard B & Katz, Lawrence, 1996.
"Searching for the Effect of Immigration on the Labor Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 246-251, May.
- George J. Borjas & Richard B. Freeman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "Searching for the Effect of Immigration on the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 5454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Локшин Михаил Моисеевич & Чернина Евгения Марковна, 2013. "Мигранты На Российском Рынке Труда: Портрет И Заработная Плата," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 17(1), pages 41-74.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 1999.
"Do immigrants displace young native workers: The Austrian experience,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 327-340.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, "undated". "Do Immigrants Displace Young Native Workers: The Austrian Experience," IEW - Working Papers 011, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Joseph G. Altonji & David Card, 1991.
"The Effects of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcomes of Less-skilled Natives,"
NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 201-234
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Altonji & David Card, 1989. "The Effects of Immigration on the Labor Market Outcome of Less-Skilled Natives," Working Papers 636, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Thomas K. Bauer & Astrid Kunze, 2004.
"The demand for high-skilled workers and immigration policy,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(1), pages 77-88.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Kunze, Astrid, 2003. "The Demand for High-skilled Worker and Immigration Policy," RWI Discussion Papers 11, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Bauer, Thomas & Kunze, Astrid, 2004. "The Demand for High-Skilled Workers and Immigration Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 4274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Kunze, Astrid, 2004. "The Demand for High-Skilled Workers and Immigration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Ian P. Preston, 2013.
"The Effect of Immigration along the Distribution of Wages,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 80(1), pages 145-173.
- Christian Dustmann & Tommaso Frattini & Ian Preston, 2008. "The Effect of Immigration along the Distribution of Wages," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0803, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Vakulenko, Elena & Mkrtchyan , Nikita & Furmanov, Kirill, 2011. "Modeling registered migration flows between regions of the Russian Federation," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 21(1), pages 35-55.
- Kazuhiro Kumo, 2012.
"Tajik labour migrants and their remittances: is Tajik migration pro-poor?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 87-109, June.
- Kazuhiro Kumo, 2011. "Tajik Labour Migrants and their Remittances: Is Tajik Migration Pro-Poor?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-182, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
- Commander, Simon & Denisova, Irina, 2012. "Are Skills a Constraint on Firms? New Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
- Akbar, Sajjad & Devoretz, Don J., 1993. "Canada's demand for Third World highly trained immigrants: 1976-86," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 177-187, January.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum & Marianne Røed & Pål Schøne, 2014. "Immigration Wage Effects by Origin," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 116(2), pages 356-393, April.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Lipponer, Alexander, 2010.
"Volatile multinationals? Evidence from the labor demand of German firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 345-353, April.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Lipponer, Alexander, 2007. "Volatile multinationals? Evidence from the labor demand of German firms," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,22, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Andrienko, Yuri & Guriev, Sergei, 2003.
"Determinants of Interregional Mobility in Russia: Evidence from Panel Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2003. "Determinants of Interregional Mobility in Russia: Evidence from Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 551, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yuri Andrienko & Sergei Guriev, 2003. "Determinants of interregional mobility in Russia: evidence from panel data," Working Papers w0027, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Kwon, Chul-Woo & Chun, Bong Geul, 2011. "Relationship regarding the demand for labor between domestic temporary and foreign workers: Korean case," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 240-245.
- Osnat Israeli, 2007. "A Shapley-based decomposition of the R-Square of a linear regression," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(2), pages 199-212, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:1:p:83-100 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordslabour demand; labour migrants; migration; Russian regions;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .