Are Skills a Constraint on Firms? New Evidence from Russia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vakulenko, Elena & Leukhin, Roman, 2015. "Investigation of demand for the foreign workforce in Russian regions using applications for quotas," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 37(1), pages 67-86.
- Vakulenko, Elena & Leukhin, Roman, 2016. "Whether the foreign workers are discriminated in the Russian labor market?," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 121-142, February.
- Polyakova, Evgeniya & Smirnykh, Larisa, 2016. "The earning differential between natives and individuals with immigrant background in Russia: The role of ethnicity," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 43, pages 52-72.
- Lilas Demmou & Andreas Wörgötter, 2015. "Boosting Productivity in Russia: Skills, Education and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1189, OECD Publishing.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:3:y:2017:i:1:p:83-100 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsjob search; vacancies; skills;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-12-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IPR-2012-12-22 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAB-2012-12-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-12-22 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-TRA-2012-12-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .