Report NEP-BEC-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Supervision in Firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12084, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Haufler, Andreas & Bauer, Christian J., 2012. "Should tax policy favor high- or low-productivity firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics 14277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Productivity and the Product Scope of Multi-product Firms: A Test of Feenstra-Ma," Working Paper Series in Economics 257, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Joshua Sherman & Avi Weiss, 2012. "Price Response, Asymmetric Information, and Competition," Working Papers 2012-13, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Ana Rincon & Michela VECCHI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2012. "ICT spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 103/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Marco Duenas, 2012. "The Evolution of the Business Cycles and Growth Rates Distributions," LEM Papers Series 2012/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Wenya Cheng & John Morrow & Kitjawat Tacharoen, 2012. "Productivity As If Space Mattered: An Application to Factor Markets Across China," CEP Discussion Papers dp1181, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Commander, Simon & Denisova, Irina, 2012. "Are Skills a Constraint on Firms? New Evidence from Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 7041, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).