Supervision in Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arup Bose & Debashis Pal & David E. M. Sappington, 2010.
"Equal Pay for Unequal Work: Limiting Sabotage in Teams,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Debashis Pal & Arup Bose & David Sappington, 2008. "Equal Pay for Unequal Work: Limiting Sabotage in Teams," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-07, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i:1:p:1-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilson C. D. Silva & Charles M. Kahn & Xie Zhu, 2007. "Crime and Punishment and Corruption: Who Needs "Untouchables?"," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(1), pages 69-87, February.
- Vafai, Kouroche, 2002. "Preventing abuse of authority in hierarchies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1143-1166, October.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1993. "Why Is Rent-Seeking So Costly to Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 409-414, May.
- N/A, 1974. "Appraisal," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 67(1), pages 3-7, February.
- Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Hierarchies and Bureaucracies: On the Role of Collusion in Organizations," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 181-214, Fall.
- Dow, Gregory K., 1987. "The function of authority in transaction cost economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 13-38, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm; group decision; control; biased supervision;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-12-22 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2012-12-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-HRM-2012-12-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-MIC-2012-12-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2012-12-22 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:12084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .